Remove All Toxins From The Body In 3 Days (Prevent Cancer, Excess Fat And Water Retention!)
1. On an empty stomach, drink 2 glasses of water with the juice of a whole lemon in each.
This will help your body digest breakfast and detox your liver.
2. As you eat breakfast, drink 1 cup and a half of pineapple juice along with your meal.
Pineapple contains bromelain, a natural mixture of two proteases (protein-digesting enzymes) which helps break down proteins to help your body digest and better utilize protein and collagen.
Bromelain also helps to fight cancer (6) and decrease inflammation of the colon.
3. Between breakfast and lunch, drink between 1 to 1.5 glasses of carrot juice (smoothie).
Carrots contain the cancer-fighting compound falcarinol.
The fiber in raw carrots also help the body get rid of excess estrogen and other hormones.
It also contains high levels of vitamin A , which will work to form and maintain healthy mucus membranes in your digestive tract.
4. Next, prepare a potassium-rich drink by blending, celery, parsley, carrots and spinach. Take 1.5 cups of this juice with your lunch.
Potassium helps nerves and muscles communicate. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells to help detoxify and nourish your body.
The mineral also helps to offset some of sodium’s harmful effects on blood pressure.
This drink also contains high levels of manganese, which helps the body form connective tissue, bones, blood clotting factors, and sex hormones.
It also plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation.
If you don’t have the time, your can combine 1.5 cup of pure noni juice with a cup of water for an equally potassium-filled beverage.
5. About an hour before dinner, drink 1 cup of tummy-soothing tea made of equal parts ginger, rose hips and peppermint.
Rose hips contains high levels of vitamin C to boost your immune system. The flowers are also used to prevent osteoarthritis.
Peppermint, on the other hand, is an effective alternative to drugs like Buscopan for reducing colonic spasms .
In people with functional gastrointestinal disorders, peppermint may be useful to enhance gastric emptying . The herb also helps to relieve pain and stress.
Ginger prevents nausea, helps digestion and promotes blood flow to the digestive tract.
6. In the evening, about two hours before going to bed, drink 340ml of pure cranberry juice.
Components found in cranberry may prevent bacteria, such as E. coli, from clinging to the cells along the walls of the urinary tract and causing infection.
There is also preliminary evidence that cranberry may reduce the ability of H. pylori bacteria to live in the stomach and cause ulcers .
Repeat this process for three consecutive days to clear toxins throughout your whole body. Make sure to keep a clean diet throughout and take the time to relax and let go of negative emotions and thoughts to cleanse your mind too!